18mm Mink Lashes, Super Natural Mink Lashes | 801
Regular price $2.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
18mm mink lashes are used to create a natural eye makeup look, not so long nor not so short.
- Handmade and reusable up to 25 times
- Cruelty-free with a black cotton band
- Curly lashes for a vivid makeup look
- False eyelash adhesive sold separately
- Easy to wear and easy to remove
How to apply 18mm mink lashes?
- Measure the length of the lash band by gently placing them on your eyelid and trimming off excess from the outer part of the mink lashes. If they are too long, they will create a droopy eyelid look, so make sure that your length is perfect and comfortable for you.
- Once your lashes are measured and cut to your liking, give your lashes a little bend so that they fit the shape of your eye better. Our eyelashes have already been pre-curled so there is no need to curl them.
- Apply the glue in a thin layer and give it around 30-40 seconds to dry. This is the most important part. Really, let the glue dry properly!
- Apply a layer of mascara on your own lashes and line your upper lid with a black liner. This will ensure a smooth transition from your lid to the lash bend.
- Take a pair of tweezers and hold a strip of eyelashes in the middle of the bend.
- Look slightly down, your mirror should below. Gently place a strip of lashes with tweezers onto the middle of your lid. Wait, breathe and then continue with securing both sides to your eye.
- Let the glue dry just a bit more and then gently squeeze with tweezers your natural eyelashes together with your minks. Doing this will ensure that no one will ever know you are wearing fake lashes.
- Don’t forget to put some mascara on your lower lashes to balance off the look.
- Go outside and enjoy the compliments and looks!