Natural Volume Lashes, Natural Mink Lashes | MD01
One of our most natural lash styles, this round mink lash adds the most subtle length and volume to your natural lashes making it perfect for any eye shape. This lightweight lash is made of the finest mink fibers on an ultra-thin band for comfortable all-day wear.
- Mink eyelashes with a thicker volume
- Reusable up to 25 wears
- Stunning 3D effect with great curls
- Different styles for you to choose
- The full volume of mink lashes are natural,
How to apply mink lashes cheap:
1. Check the lengths: First please check the length of mink lashes cheap and your natural lashes. Align the lash band to your natural lash line to check the fit and trim the extra length of the mink lashes if needed. We recommend trimming the excess from the outer end of the lash.
2. Remember to also trim the little piece of the lash band extending on either end of the lash band. This is important so it doesn't feel like it's poking your eye when you open and close.
3. Apply adhesive eyeliner: Apply a small amount of adhesive along with the lash band. Depending on which glue adhesive you use and how much you apply, you will wait 30 seconds to 1 minute for the glue to get tacky before applying. In the meantime, you can go ahead and apply your mascara.
4. Apply mink lashes: Now it's time to place the lashes in your natural lash line. This comes down to personal preference however we recommend tilting your head back whilst looking into a mirror or compact mirror. First place the band to the center of the lash line, next stick down the lash to the end and then the beginning.
Tips: Practice using your fingers or tweezers to apply your lashes. Many people prefer to use either or and even sometimes both. Have a practice and see which method you are more comfortable whiling wearing mink lashes.
5. When you are confident that your lashes are set, for extra comfort we recommend using a "half" lash curler to pinch both your natural lashes with the false lashes. This will make your lashes not only feel lighter but also lift them so you don't feel like they are interfering with your sight.
6. If you are not confident using a half lash curler, another method is to apply mascara again (only to the root of the lash) and use your fingers to pinch your natural lashes and false lashes together.