Thick Mink Lashes, Super Long Mink Lashes, 25mm | HM09
Thick mink lashes are made of natural mink eyelashes, 100% hand-made, and this pair of mink lashes are much thicker with full volume. You can create dramatic eye makeup look by applying longer mink lashes.
- Real mink hair lashes
- Super long lashes, with big curls
- Dramatic eye makeup look for themed parties
- Can be reused 25 times
- Extra thick mink lashes for heavy makeup
How to apply thick mink lashes?
1. Check the lengths: First please check the length of false lashes and your natural lashes. Align the lash band to your natural lash line to check the fit and trim the extra length of the mink lashes if needed. We recommend trimming the excess from the outer end of the lash.
2. Remember to also trim the little piece of the lash band extending on either end of the lash band. This is important so it doesn't feel like it's poking your eye when you open and close.
3. Apply adhesive eyeliner: Apply a small amount of adhesive along with the lash band. Depending on which glue adhesive you use and how much you apply, you will wait 30 seconds to 1 minute for the glue to get tacky before applying. In the meantime, you can go ahead and apply your mascara.
3. Apply mink lashes: Now it's time to place the lashes in your natural lash line. This comes down to personal preference however we recommend tilting your head back whilst looking into a mirror or compact mirror. First place the band to the center of the lash line, next stick down the lash to the end and then the beginning.
Tips: Practice using your fingers or tweezers to apply your lashes. Many people prefer to use either or and even sometimes both. Have a practice and see which method you are more comfortable whiling wearing mink lashes.
4. When you are confident that your lashes are set, for extra comfort we recommend using a "half" lash curler to pinch both your natural lashes with the false lashes. This will make your lashes not only feel lighter but also lift them so you don't feel like they are interfering with your sight.
5. If you are not confident using a half lash curler, another method is to apply mascara again (only to the root of the lash) and use your fingers to pinch your natural lashes and false lashes together.